Skip to main content

Dateline: Tuesday 2nd November 2021

 





Hi, yesterday I had intended to catch up with these posts but as sometimes happens in my world towards the end of last week I had computer issues and they affected everything I was doing (including building and launching last week's Cauldron FM radio show) and until the issues are fully resolved I did not dare do anything creative.

The situation was really embarrassing because the weekend was Samhain (one of the biggest events in the Pagan calendar) and we had some great music lined up and a special "Crystal of The Month" segment and it all fell over.

Anyway we seem to have most of the issues under control but the computer was out of action all morning, so I am currently building a replacement show.

The primary image on the page was taken at 8am this morning as I was heading out of the house to travel to the office.  It had begun to rain and then suddenly things changed the sun began to shine through the rain and this presented itself to me.

I am always in awe of rainbows, to me they are one of the most beautiful things on this earth - I hope you like the image.

Thank you for reading this blog!

Be safe, be careful and above all remember

Don’t Predict The Future - CREATE IT !

DAve x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back From The Great Adventure

So here I am back from a fantastic trip to Cornwall.   Catching up with work stuff is taking such a long time that I will not get back to blogging properly until next week. In the meantime here is a pic of Tina and I taken by Alison during lunch in Charlestown on Day 1 of the Great Adventure! So thank you for taking the time to read this post, have a fantastic week! Be safe, be careful and above all remember Don’t Predict The Future - CREATE It ! DAve x PS. if you wish to connect with me please send an email to:-  davethemerlin@mail.com

Dateline: Friday 01 October 2021

It is surprising what shows up in a Car Park! Photographed by Dave Baxter 01/10/21 oooOOOooo Thank you for reading this post and check back again soon   If you want to email me -  Click Here! Have a fantastic day, be safe, be careful and above all remember - Don't predict the future - CREATE IT!

06/09/21 My Ideal Day

Hi and welcome I hope that you have had a wonderful weekend - I know that I have!   So I thought having had such a great time I would devise a list of things that make up my ideal day! I wake up naturally and take my time preparing to greet the day ahead. I visit the bathroom, wash and clean teeth and spend 5 minutes in contemplation I dress and make a cup of coffee then  I write both my journal and my gratitude list  I visit my to do list and start working towards completing the things I have to do I clean my cameras ready for the photo shoot(s) that are booked I write any emails that I need to send    and read over my blog notes / planner    and having done this I start writing the new post After I am happy with that it is time to have lunch and then say bye to Alison if she is not coming with me. I (or We) leave the house and choose which vehicle we will use - if it is a country shoot we will probably take the Range Rover but if it is a town / city ...