Skip to main content

The Life Of A Radio Presenter (Part 5 - Let The Fun Begin!)

The Story Continues…

We are now coming more up-to-date – as I said at the end of the last part I had set up CauldronFM  


The station was created to provide a resource for those who followed a Pagan path both nationally and internationally, and also to be the platform for music created by Pagan artists. The shows also contained articles and discussions that were of interest to a Pagan audience.

The establishing of this service proved popular, and soon it had attracted enquiries from fellow Pagans with regard to them joining the station as presenters.

One of the potential candidates was a lady from America who goes by the name of Raven Moonshadow. At the time she was co-presenting a podcast called Pagan Moonbeams which was a service designed to introduce young people to the Pagan tradition

The podcast had been running for some time and Raven was seeking a new challenge.  I auditioned her (merely a formality) and she joined the team. Raven and I worked together and she is a highly valued contributor to the station. Unfortunately the personal circumstances meant that after several years she had to withdraw from broadcasting.

We still maintain regular contact and she is very much aware that the door remains always open for her if ever she wishes to come back into presenting.

In addition to Raven Moonshadow we were also joined by a presenter who went under the name of Reverend Kora and she created and presented a show called Kora's Cauldron. Several episodes of the show were produced but sadly personal issues got in the way and she felt that it was necessary for her to move herself away from public life

Over the years there have been several other people who became involved peripherally with the radio station but there has nobody who could even begin to replace Raven.  The latest lineup on Cauldron FM is myself (The Merlin) and Emms (who runs a business known as Saltwater Gaia) and each month she presents a Crystal Of The Month segment in the Merlin's Magick show.

Follow the link below to listen to our latest show.

https://anchor.fm/cauldron-fm---the-sound-of-magick/episodes/The-September-Meet-e17gb63

If you would be interested in presenting your own Pagan show or if you play in a Pagan-based band then please contact me using the following email:- cauldronfm@mail.com 

Until then I will wish you the best things that life can give,

Love, Light and Blessed Be.

Merlin.

oooOOOooo

Thank you for reading this post and check back again soon  

If you want to email me - Click Here!

Have a fantastic day, be safe, be careful and above all remember -

Don't predict the future - CREATE IT!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02/12/22 Making The Tea - an exercise in Strategy

                                         Making The Tea!                                                     (an exercise in Strategy) Hi It's DAve Apologies for my recent absence but family matters took over and I did not have the opportunity to write a blog post last week. Anyway I am now back again and here is this week's offering from the sometimes warped mind of Your's Truly! As a Personal Development Coach I am often asked about Goal Setting so here is my approach to that very subject:- All too often we set goals but very rarely do we create a plan of how we aim to achieve that goal. Having given the matter some thought I have defined a process and that involves "Starting At The End!" Yes, I know that seems mad, but how can you get to where you are going if you don't know where that is?  What it looks like, who you are as a person........... Once you have done this the next part is to list everything that has to happen if you are going to achieve that go

Dateline: Tuesday 21 September 2021

Hi today is a crisp late summer day here in North Devon and I have been out and about – it feels like autumn is just around the corner. My car has now been serviced and MOT need and the bill will arrive with me soon. So today I feel that I want to give you just a little insight regarding some of the work I do…… One of my earliest productions (Musical Director) I am a therapist, life coach and musician on my own account  But professionally.... . For many years I have been involved in the entertainment industry – playing in bands, broadcasting, and for the past 20 years or so I have been a senior member of a team in a company that provides theatrical drapes and backdrops plus lighting effects to the World’s entertainment industry Working with this company has enabled me to experience places that I could only dream off as a child and meeting people that I have only been able to admire from afar. However I still remember the words that my Dad said to me when I was a teenager and I had expr

DateLine: Thursday 16 September 2021

Hi and welcome to my Personal Blog At 7.30am this morning I was on a mission!   Image - ©2021 wytchwynd photography We had run out of black rubbish bags and the alarming way we generate rubbish chez nous means that this was a far from satisfactory situation. So whilst I was wandering the streets making my way to the local Premier store that proudly proclaims that it is open at 7.30am every morning, there we the normal people exercising both themselves and their pampered pooches BUT there were NO BLACK BAGS anywhere because the early morning shop was CLOSED! But, what I did come across was the stunning sight of the Landmark Theatre bathed in the most beautiful morning sunlight and standing against a stunning backdrop of grey clouds interspersed with patches of blue sky.   I was so in awe of the sight I just had to take the photograph for this blog. ......and what of the black bags? A friendly neighbour just happened to have a spare one and saved the day! oooOOOooo Thanks for being there