Skip to main content

Building A Radio Show





I had intended to write a post today about the building of a radio show............... but that went out of the window because of lots of other stuff coming to take my attention away from the job in hand.........

So I do have the tracks in place, and I had fully intended to record the links today but people had other ideas, now 6 hours later and with nothing more done than I had at 9am I think the plan will be put on pause until tomorrow.

Hey ho! 

Such is life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back From The Great Adventure

So here I am back from a fantastic trip to Cornwall.   Catching up with work stuff is taking such a long time that I will not get back to blogging properly until next week. In the meantime here is a pic of Tina and I taken by Alison during lunch in Charlestown on Day 1 of the Great Adventure! So thank you for taking the time to read this post, have a fantastic week! Be safe, be careful and above all remember Don’t Predict The Future - CREATE It ! DAve x PS. if you wish to connect with me please send an email to:-  davethemerlin@mail.com

Dateline: Friday 01 October 2021

It is surprising what shows up in a Car Park! Photographed by Dave Baxter 01/10/21 oooOOOooo Thank you for reading this post and check back again soon   If you want to email me -  Click Here! Have a fantastic day, be safe, be careful and above all remember - Don't predict the future - CREATE IT!

06/09/21 My Ideal Day

Hi and welcome I hope that you have had a wonderful weekend - I know that I have!   So I thought having had such a great time I would devise a list of things that make up my ideal day! I wake up naturally and take my time preparing to greet the day ahead. I visit the bathroom, wash and clean teeth and spend 5 minutes in contemplation I dress and make a cup of coffee then  I write both my journal and my gratitude list  I visit my to do list and start working towards completing the things I have to do I clean my cameras ready for the photo shoot(s) that are booked I write any emails that I need to send    and read over my blog notes / planner    and having done this I start writing the new post After I am happy with that it is time to have lunch and then say bye to Alison if she is not coming with me. I (or We) leave the house and choose which vehicle we will use - if it is a country shoot we will probably take the Range Rover but if it is a town / city ...