Skip to main content

Ha! I Am An Idiot!

Picture by Tony Edmonds



It is a number of  years since I qualified as a coach, a therapist and became an author and although I have been blogging for ages I feel that I have been saying very little about me as a person!

Yes I have been writing many words, posting plenty of pictures and generally enjoying  being the author of a number of very successful posts.

However, lately I have been posting daily illustrations of my thoughts and the stats for those posts over the past month have been very encouraging and they indicate that more people are looking at those than are viewing some of my other posts, which although carefully crafted, have been based on other people's thoughts and posts.

So I have considered this carefully and concluded that whilst my other blogs perform specific tasks, none of them, including the Under Blue Skies one, reflect who I am personally.  
 
That said, I read a piece on Instagram this morning about writing a blog that was true to who you are and not what you think people want to read and that is what brought me to conclusion that has become the title of this post.

As a result of this I decided to create this page that I can talk about my own interests / thoughts and comments.

Who I am will not change but what I say on here will be the true me..............

So thank you for reading this far, I hope you will join and follow

Have a wonderful day

DAve

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back From The Great Adventure

So here I am back from a fantastic trip to Cornwall.   Catching up with work stuff is taking such a long time that I will not get back to blogging properly until next week. In the meantime here is a pic of Tina and I taken by Alison during lunch in Charlestown on Day 1 of the Great Adventure! So thank you for taking the time to read this post, have a fantastic week! Be safe, be careful and above all remember Don’t Predict The Future - CREATE It ! DAve x PS. if you wish to connect with me please send an email to:-  davethemerlin@mail.com

Dateline: Friday 01 October 2021

It is surprising what shows up in a Car Park! Photographed by Dave Baxter 01/10/21 oooOOOooo Thank you for reading this post and check back again soon   If you want to email me -  Click Here! Have a fantastic day, be safe, be careful and above all remember - Don't predict the future - CREATE IT!

06/09/21 My Ideal Day

Hi and welcome I hope that you have had a wonderful weekend - I know that I have!   So I thought having had such a great time I would devise a list of things that make up my ideal day! I wake up naturally and take my time preparing to greet the day ahead. I visit the bathroom, wash and clean teeth and spend 5 minutes in contemplation I dress and make a cup of coffee then  I write both my journal and my gratitude list  I visit my to do list and start working towards completing the things I have to do I clean my cameras ready for the photo shoot(s) that are booked I write any emails that I need to send    and read over my blog notes / planner    and having done this I start writing the new post After I am happy with that it is time to have lunch and then say bye to Alison if she is not coming with me. I (or We) leave the house and choose which vehicle we will use - if it is a country shoot we will probably take the Range Rover but if it is a town / city ...